What allows St. John the Divine to continue to offer ministry in Squamish and the Sea to Sky Corridor is the generous gifts of many.
If you would like to contribute to this ministry, there are several ways to do so:
1. A collection is taken each week at our 10.00am Sunday morning service.
2. Donations can also be received at the office during office hours, or mailed to PO Box 236, Garibaldi Highlands, BC, V0N 1T0.
3. St. John the Divine also accepts e-transfers. An INTERAC e-transfer allows you to send your contribution securely, without sharing any personal financial information, through online or mobile banking.
To make a donation in this way:
4. St. John the Divine is set up to receive donations online through Tithe.ly.
On the Tithe.ly donation page you will find a drop down menu that lists each of the donation areas as they are on your envelopes. These are General, Contingency Fund, Care and Share and Special Donation. Unfortunatly a donation to each area requires a separate transaction.
5. If you would like to become a regular contributor, whether through envelopes or Pre-authorized Donations (money automatically withdrawn from your account), please get in touch with the church office. [email protected]